Chief Digital Officer Responsibilities include:
- Managing and routing phone calls appropriately
- Processing and reporting on office expenses
- Maintaining physical and digital employee records
We are looking for a chief digital officer to join the company and act as a point of contact for employees and vendors.
Chief Digital Officer Responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls, and scheduling internal meetings. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Ultimately, you will provide administrative support to our staff and ensure all daily procedures run smoothly.
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Process and report on office expenses
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone, or in person)
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies as needed
- Proven work experience as a Chief Digital Officer, or a similar role
- Hands on experience with MS Office Suite, (particularly MS word and MS excel)
- Familiarity with office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Basic math skills
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary: the average salary of a chief digital officer in the UK is £115,000/year.
Check Chief Digital Officer Jobs