Social Media Manager Responsibilities include:
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives
We are in search for a talented social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage the company image in a cohesive way to achieve the marketing goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle social media presence of the company ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific goals
- Generate, edit publish, and share engaging content daily.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, blog layout)
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
Salary: The average salary of a social media manager in the UK is £32,500/year